INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR FOR PROFESSIONALS
Cyber Security in Smart Cities
The seminar covers recent changes in technologies and methodologies of Cyber Security solutions for Smart Cities. The top-level International lectures show case examples of problems in Cyber Security and solutions to provide the participants with real-life tools to understand and manage Cyber Security risks in Smart Cities.
Hours: 10 hours of lectures and hands-on training exercises by Cyber Security professionals especially designed to address Smart City challenges
Venue: Tel Aviv, Israel
Days: 2 days
- Gala evening and greetings at the evening before the event
- Seminar day
- Global overview of Cyber Security in Smart cities
- Challenges, solution and methodologies
- Professional solutions and technologies
- Regulation and Government in Smart Cities
- Cyber environment and echo-systems
The Seminar will host prominent International lectures and Israeli Government and Municipalities officials.
Audience: IDmap Institute Certification and Smart City Certification Academy Professional offer training and education for professionals and executions from the private and public sectors. It is aimed at key users:
- Government officials in the field of development programs and social innovation in urban environments, entrepreneurs, directors, project leaders, local governments, educators, transporters, infrastructure builders, constructors, environmental and health specialized.
- Startups that would like to incorporate social impact in urban areas.
- Professionals, researchers and professors related to the subjects of citizenship, government, education, transport, infrastructure, construction, environmental, health, legal operators, lawyers etc.
Continue to Certificate Level
After participation in the International Seminar, visitors are welcomed to continue to the Certificate Program upon your choice:
- In Israel: 5 full days of training program with best lecturers. During the certification, participants will receive information on: social inclusion in Smart cities, the creation of Smart Solutions, environmental benefits and various regulatory aspects of smart cities. In addition, detailed information will be provided on the existing relevant laws and aspects in various smart cities of the world. The Certificate program resumes the day after the International Seminar. The final exam is taken online. More details….
- Online: Online course of 20 hours (added to 10 hours of the International Seminar), personal project and examination.
CREDENTIALS OF CERTIFICATE:
The Certificate of the Program is inaugurated by 3 Research and Training Institutions:
- Austral University (Universidad Austral) is Argentinian University, based in Buenos Aires. According to the QS World University Rankings Universidad Austral is the number 1 private University in Argentina. Austral University is one of the top 10 universities in Latin America.
- With more than 15 years of intense research, CivesSolutions founders have formed the basis for the development of a new methodology on government and participation. The idea is based on a new alternative of intelligent education that brings great transparency, confidence and innovation to smart cities. Our tools and programs are the result of 5 years working in the field, directly with social organizations, entrepreneurs, universities and governments. Our vision is to create a 5.0 society capable of generating intelligent and sustainable solutions that facilitates greater innovation creation in smart cities and greater citizen satisfaction in real time.
- IDmap Institute shares experience of 20 years of organisation of Scientific Conferences and International courses in Israel, combining thousands of participants. Together with strong Faculty of PhD level and top-former Security professionals, IDmap Institute cares the unique know-how of provision of best learning and training experience to its customers.
The certification contains learning practices that will be carried out at the sites where they are being implemented. These practical sessions will allow knowing in detail the regulations that require the use of technologies focused on the improvement of the quality of life of its inhabitants.
What is included?
The learning program includes the material of the course.
For more information:
|+972 3 3720127||+ 43 650 6226819|